At Green Pastures Still Waters Massage Therapy and Spa, our commitment to you is to create a truly holistic and unique experience, in a caring and professional environment. Our mission is to become an essential element in maintaining a healthy body and mind emanating from the inside out.
Massage therapy involves the manipulation of the soft tissue structures of the body to prevent and alleviate pain, discomfort, muscle spasms, decrease stress, and to promote health and wellness. Regularly scheduled massages can play a huge role in how healthy you’ll be and how youthful you’ll remain with each passing year.
Cancellation and Missed Appointment Policy
We understand that plans change. We require 24 hours notice to cancel your appointment. Cancellations with less than 24 hours notice will be charged half price.
Forms of Payment
We welcome and accept all major credit cards, cash and checks. (There is a $20 fee for all returned checks). We also participate in IMS Barter Trade.
Independent Health Flex Fit Card and Blue Cross Blue Shield Wellness Card are accepted through Terrie’s Workout Center.
To ensure the ultimate experience for yourself and others, please turn off your cell phone or set it on vibrate; we also ask that all our guests please keep their voices down inside our facilities.
We suggest that you arrive 15 minutes early for all initial appointments. This allows time for any paperwork that needs to be filled out. If you are delayed, a phone call is appreciated and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Please keep in mind that a late arrival may affect the length of your treatment. If there is an appointment schedule immediately after your treatment, your treatment will end as scheduled and you will be financially responsible for the entirety of treatment time booked.
- Please consult your doctor or healthcare professional should you have any concerns regarding health issues: diabetes, pregnancy, recent surgeries or any other physical ailments or medical conditions.
- Babysitting is available at Terrie’s Workout Center – Monday thru Thursday 9am-11:15am, Friday 9am-11am, Saturday 9am-12:30pm, Mondays and Wednesdays 4:15pm-7:15pm,Thursday 4:30pm-6:30pm. Check with Terrie’s (716.833.6529) for changes in time and fee.
- Pampering the mom-to-be with a massage is such a great gift. The biggest question: are there times when massage during pregnancy should be avoided? Women with normal, low-risk pregnancies can benefit greatly from a massage. However, women in high-risk pregnancies should consult their doctor or midwife before beginning a massage therapy program.
When scheduling a pregnancy massage, please inform us that you are pregnant, so that we may prepare properly. You may want to avoid treatments using deep pressure and heat.
- First Trimester: relieves headaches, helps alleviate morning sickness, reduces fatigue.
- Second Trimester: alleviates backaches, relieves leg cramps.
- Third Trimester: reduces swelling/edema, enhances sleep and calms an active baby.
Looking for the perfect gift?
Are you looking to get out of the “dog house?” A gift certificate for massage could be the answer. Buy one online here.
Not sure what to get… well, a massage is always the right size and color. It’s never goes out of style, it’s non-perishable, suitable for all occasions, it is luxurious and affordable. Let us help you customize a memorable experience for someone special. Our gift certificate boxes are customizable for any occasion. For an additional fee, we can create a beautiful massage gift basket.
Hours & Pricing
By Appointment Only, Monday-Saturday. Request your next appointment online here, or call or text 716.435.0020.
All prices are subject to change. Gratuity is always appreciated.